Donate to the Project!
One-Time Donation via PayPal
Search the Website
Subscribe via EmailEnter your email address in order to subscribe to new posts!
- Homesteading with a Shipping Container, Part 9: Installing the Simple Pump
- Homesteading with a Shipping Container – Part 8, The Carport
- Homesteading with a Shipping Container House, Part 7 – Questions and Updates
- Homesteading with a Shipping Container House – Part 6, The Foundation
- Homesteading with a Shipping Container House – Part 5, The Theft
- Homesteading with a Shipping Container House – Parts 3 & 4, The Failed Cabin
Tag Archives: How to Build a Camper Carport
It was a massive undertaking because I have been hauling various building materials and cool finds out to the property and it was starting to pile up! In fact, it started looking like a miniature scrapyard! The left-over 2×4 walls from the initial cabin build attempt were stacked near the shipping container and had been exposed to the elements for 8 months. Other pristine, new building lumber had been placed under tarps but the sun had finally eaten through the thin plastic covering, and a collection of plywood, bricks, rebar, and a hundred other things were strewn about in hap-hazard fashion. Continue reading